Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019
So I’m not going to lie… every year I tell myself I’m not going to get much from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Every year I don’t get very excited until the day before the sale. Then BAM… it hits me. This is the only sale of it’s kind. It only happens once a year. The hype is real. And here I find myself WAY too excited about the deals this year! Some of them are similar if not the same as last year, but some of the items are to die for!
For Early Access you need to be a Nordstrom cardholder to shop on July 10th, otherwise you will have to wait for the sale to open to the public on July 19th! Sadly by that time rolls around ALMOST ALL of the best selling items have sold out and are often sold out for good: The card is key! It truly breaks my heart every year, don’t hesitate to apply for a Nordstrom card or become a part of The Nordy Club!
Here are you need-to-know dates for the sale:
July 12 – Early Access Begins for all Cardholder levels
July 18 – Last Day of Early Access
July 19 – Anniversary Sale opens to the Public Online July 19 at 12:30pm EST
August 4 – Last Day of the Anniversary Sale
HOW TO SHOP THE SALE
- Follow me on Instagram + Stories for try on hauls & direct links
- Download the LIKEtoKNOW.it App then search + follow me queencarlene
- Bookmark this page as a guide & reference back to it when you need to!
TIPS & TRICKS
- I personally love shopping the sale online and then returning what doesn’t fit properly, but it’s totally up to you! The actual Nordstrom stores are a zoo during this time and things often sell out fast, so it’s easier for me to just click and ship. Nordstrom does offer multiple ways to shop though including personal shopping, wish lists, and even a buy online pick up in store feature! They make it so easy, it’s kind of hard to resist.
- Make a list and check it twice. Be strategic. Buy what you absolutely need first! Go in with a plan so you don’t forget about the things you absolutely needed.
- When in doubt, buy and return later. Buy them, but take advantage of the fact that you can return when you get them if they don’t fit right or if you have a change of heart. Things sell out so quickly that I would even buy two sizes if your unsure of which one and return the one that doesn’t work for you!
- I didn’t do this last year but I am really going to try to do it this year: STICK TO A BUDGET. I repeat: STICK TO A BUDGET. It’s so easy to overdo it with such amazing deals but you don’t want to regret it later.
Now without any more information, here are all my favorites this year in the sale! As I discover more items I will add them throughout the whole sale too so keep checking back for references if need be!